We are now hiring lifeguards for the 2015 season at Elm Park Pool. There are several positions available, including Junior, Intermediate, Senior and management positions. Anyone interested should send their CV to the Director of personnel and operations.
There is an outing to the St Sauveur aquatic park Thursday August 21. Here are the details:
Please note that transport to and from the aquatic club should be done by carpooling from Elm. Those going need to arrange their own transport. It is only the leaders who will be leaving from Fairview pool in a bus. Contact Isabelle, Sam, or Mallory at the pool this evening for additional information.
- Departure is from Fairview pool at 9 AM. Those interested can leave from Elm Park pool by carpooling.
- Return is planned for 3 PM at Fairview.
- There will be lifeguards and leaders from both pools attending.
- For more info, please ask our guards at our pool.
Additionally, here are the pool hours until the end of the season:
- This week: 1 PM – 7 PM, however we close at 5:30 PM Friday August 22 for Awards Night.
- Saturday – Sunday Aug 23-24: noon – 8 PM.
- Monday – Thursday Aug 25-28: Pool is closed.
- Friday Aug 29: 4 PM – 8 PM.
- Saturday – Sunday Aug 30-31: noon – 8 PM.
Sunday August 31 is our last day!
- Yoga: Tonight Monday August 18 from 6 to 7 PM.
- Opening hours: Monday-Friday August 18-22 from 1 PM to 7 PM; Saturday-Sunday August 23-24 from noon until 8 PM.
- Grill ‘n Chill: This Friday August 22 starting around 5:30.
- Our Awards Night is Friday August 22 starting after the Grill ‘n Chill (around 6:30).
- Vacant lifeguard positions: There are a number of positions available for the 2015 season. For more info, write to Anne Hébert.
- 2015 Executive Committee: A number of positions are available as well. Write to us for more info.