Dear Elm Park Pool Members,
We miss you already! We hope the kids are settling back at school nicely and hope they like their teachers. Here is some news for this week.
- Everyone is invited to Elm this Saturday September 7th from 12:00pm to around 4:00pm to help CLEAN UP the pool grounds while the weather is hot, and the sun is shining. We may also finish up on Sunday the 8th at the same time, particularly if the weather is bad on Saturday. Here is a list of some of the tasks that need to be done, as any help you can provide is appreciated:
- Oasis clean-up (This
includes washing and unplugging fridges, washing dishes & towels, washing
the counters, cupboards and floor.)
- Ensuring all garbage (inside and out) and recycling bins are empty and washed so that there are no nasty surprises in the Spring
- Lost & found items need to be washed before given away
- Front lawn repair due to holes and roots surfacing
- Taking down of tarps and banners
- Triage, repair and storing of tables and chairs.
- Note also on Saturday you will be able to meet the 2020 team of lifeguards.
- We, including the EPRA staff, want to encourage all kids to continue swimming throughout the winter. Whether it be for lessons or competitive programs, continue the momentum… you are AMAZING swimmers!!
- Registration for “Brissa’s Magical Moments”, parent & tots’ classes, are underway. For more information, please contact Brissa directly at 514-862-7222 to get all the details for your toddlers aged between 4 months old through to 3 years old.
- Registration for “Isabel’s Yoga Fitness Classes” are also underway and will be offered on Tuesday nights from 19H00 to 20H00. Everyone is welcome to join, you do not have to be an EPRA member. For more information and to register please email Isabel at: email@example.com
We hope to see a lot of you this Saturday at ELM Park Pool!
The Elm Park Pool Committee