There are plenty of fun activities to keep everyone busy at Elm Park Pool. Most of the time, all you need is to take a swim in the pool either on your own or with friends and enjoy the day. But apart from this, there are a number of activities that take place throughout the summer.
- Opening Day: The day everyone looks forward to! The second Saturday in June is traditionally Opening Day. It’s a time to celebrate the opening of the pool by taking part in fun games, taking part in a bake sale in the chalet, meeting the staff and new (and returning) pool members. A day not to be missed!
- Elm Park Pool Olympics: Why wait every two years to watch the Olympics when you can be part of them every year at Elm Park Pool? On this day, children are divided into groups representing different countries and take part in fun games.
- Halloween in July: Dress up and come to our Halloween in July party and take part in fun games. But be careful, you might get spooked!
- Lip Synch: Got a talent for singing and dancing? Take part in our Lip Synch event and help us put on a great show!
- Sleepover: A sleepover usually takes place once a season under the stars. Everyone is asked to bring their sleeping bags and tents to have a fun evening together under the supervision of the Elm Park Pool staff.
- Awards Night: Awards Night takes place at the end of the season and recognizes the efforts everyone has made throughout the summer to strengthen our Elm Park Pool spirit.
- Rubber Ducky Swim: Every Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM. During this time, you are invited to bring your rubber duck or any other flotation pool device you like to the pool. Pool noodles, flutter boards, inflatable mattresses, pool toys, rubber rafts and so on. You can also use this time to enjoy snorkeling in the pool and other types of just plain wet fun!
- Grill ‘n Chill: Every Friday from 5 PM onwards. There’s no better way to end the week than by getting together by the pool, starting up the barbecue, and enjoying the company of other Elm Park Pool members. Bring some food to share and take the time to relax!
- Winter Carnival: Every winter in the month of February, our community gets together for some winter fun!