$75 for up to 20 people, $100 up to 30 people, $125 for up to 50 people. Additional (refundable) security deposit of $150 is required.
Special requests for larger groups can be made on request.
Cost (non-members and organizations)
$150 for up to 20 people, $200 up to 30 people, $300 for up to 50 people. Additional (refundable) security deposit of $150 is
required. Special requests for larger groups can be made by on request.
What is included?
a) 3-hour block of time (during free swim period). Visit www.elmparkpool.com for weekly pool schedule /
b) Reserved picnic table (s) and shelter is provided
c) Space in fridge for cake
– To reserve the party, payment must be made in full
– Contact person responsible for hosting party must sign contract below, stating that they will ensure all guests abide by pool rules
and regulations. Children must always be supervised by the contact person. The rules include: No smoking, no vaping, and
no alcohol on the premises at any time.
– Food and non-alcoholic drinks are permitted; however, contact person is responsible for ensuring that no mess remains after party is over.
– During the time of the party, pool will remain open to all members for free swim. If you overextend your stay, additional charges will be required.
– No alcohol or glass is permitted in the pool area
– Lifejackets that are brought to the pool must be approved by Transport Canada and/or Canadian Coast Guard
– Floaties, bubbles, and similar devices are not permitted (unless party takes place during rubber ducky swim)
– An off-duty lifeguard may be available to facilitate playtime with children at an additional fee of $25/hour
– In case of rain, all attempts will be made to reschedule your party for an alternate day